Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

It is about time to Blog

As an IT professional, I have tried to avoid blogging for the longest time.  Well that time has come because I have stolen enough infomration from people about our trade for many years.  It is about time I start returning the favor to others.  I do want to thank all of the authors and sires that have helped me solve many complex issues over the years.  If I could I would thank each and every one of you personally.

My intentions are to use this blog to primarily focus of production DBA jobs and duties, but it will also deviate from this topic when there is other useful information for people.  My hopes are to use the various print and digital media available to me to help others resolve issues and inform them.  Hopefully I can help you in your daily production support tasks.

i will also try to post topics that are useful in my personal life from time-to-time.  The intent is to make people more knowledgable on various topics to protect you and hopefully make your life easier.

Comments are always welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment